Pros & Cons of Staying in SC vs. going back home to NC.
Created by Illuminalena on 09/13/2013
It's just a long story...
1. New Waitressing Job
2. Baby's father can go through the rest of the pregnancy with me.
3. Unfamiliar with this area.
4. A nice birth center.
5. Already have both my vehicles down here.
6. Therapist at a good mental health center in the area.
7. I might miss him if I leave.
8. His family likes me.
9. If I move, I'd miss the cats and dogs here.
1. Homesick; miss my mom.
2. I won't get to spend as much time with my dying father who is 78 years old.
3. Miss my old job.
4. Won't get to get my four-year degree in Early Childhood Education.
5. No family in this area except my aunt and uncle who don't approve of me.
6. Living with his parents at their house.
7. He SUCKS at handling finances.
8. I miss my ex and want to go to GA also...
10. I'm not really that sexually attracted to him. It's not that he's not good looking or anything, I'm just not!
11. I have no friends here; they're all at home.
12. Unsure of what my life is here. I feel like I don't have one here.