Pros & Cons of Moving in with boyfriend's parents
Created by anonymous on 04/03/2011
After living on our own for almost a year and a half, we're thinking of moving with them...
1. Saving $320-$420 on rent
2. Saving $130 on heat/elec/gas bills
3. Half of the basement is ours!
4. Spending less on groceries
5. More family time
6. Getting help for watching over the dog
7. Able to put more $ towards my loans
8. Won't have to clean whole house by myself
9. Learn how to cook
1. Paying between $400-$500 for rent
2. NO PRIVACY.
3. Needing to keep quiet
4. Further from work, friends and primary family
5. No alone time/quiet time when needed
6. Harder to entertain guests/other family
7. Stuck in the parent/child relationship
8. No garage
9. Criticisms on cleaning and cooking