Pros & Cons of GEOG 101 Physical Geography
Created by anonymous on 01/26/2014
Whether to drop GEOG 101
1. Needed to fulfill requirement for Math and Science AA
2. Needed to fulfill requirement for UC Riverside
3. May raise GPA
4. Learning Experience
5. Online! (Time to do work whenever I want.)
6. Book at AHC library
7. Free PDF Version!
1. Already have 3 AAs. One wont make a difference
2. Don't care much for UC Riverside
3. Online class is on my time. (Procrastination, late nights, tiredness etc.)
4. May conflict or cause overwhelming feelings (Need to consider other classes, both at campus and online; Confirmation, interning at CC, and possible work.)
5. If I use book, I would only be able to use it at the library. (Gas to get to ahc library, availability of book, and library open times, and my own convenience need to be considered.
6. PDF keeps on having errors (makes it hard to read and save highlights)
7. Pdf may cause issues during tests
8. Issues arising from bad pdf during test may lead to overall bad grade.
9. Stress from all of the above can be unhealthy
10. pdf is hard to read and use
11. pdf is slow